Er.B.V Nageswara Rao
ADDITIONAL SECRETARY GENERAL
Welcome to APSEBEA
APSEB ENGINEERS’ ASSOCIATION (APSEBEA) is a registered body under Societies Act XXI of 1860, with Regd.No.874/1975 having its registered office at D.No.6-3-663, Somajiguda, Hyderabad. It is a representative Body of all the Power Engineers working in power utilities under State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
a) To Foster fraternity amongst the Members. b) To promote and protect the service interests of the Members. c) To enhance technical knowledge of the Members. d) To render monetary help to the members in need to the extent possible. e) To deal with such other matters as may be decided by the General Body / General Council from time to time. f) To Federate with other Associations and affiliate to / disaffiliate from Regional and Central Federations such as All India Power Engineers' Federation, South India Power Engineers' Federation as may be decided upon by the General Body / General Council from time to time to achieve the above objectives.
Power Sector Updates
- 5.5 Lakh LED Street Lights to be installed in AP.
- APTRANSCO to invest 8521 cr for Transmission Network.
- "AP Vidyut Pravah" Mobile App launched by Hon'ble CM.
- 6*1000 MW of Nuclear plant to be set up in AP with Indo-US collaboration.
- APTRANSCO bags national award for Transmission Efficiency.
- Indian Railways & Power Ministry aims at 100% Traction.
- India will not have power deficit in the FY:16-17.
- AP starts Coal mine Explorations in Krishna & West Godavari Dists.
- AP to buy entire power from HNPCL.
- BHEL commissioned 520MW unit of HNPCL in AP.
- Joint venture among AP Power utilities for EESL.
- Proposals for PRC – 2018
- APSEBEA Representation on Bachelor Accommodation to employees shifted from Hyderabad – Extension Requested Dt: 04.01.2018
- APSEBEA Representation to JMD/APTRANSCO on Vidyut Soudha Canteen – Certain facilities required, Dt: 03.01.2018
- Representation to CMD/APTRANSCO over Bi-furcation of employees between Telangana & Residuary Andra Pradesh, Dt: 05.12.2017
- Representation to Secretary/APERC over 41nos PPAs entered with wind power developers by APSPDCL – Objections & Views submitted – Reg